This group includes flowering plants with one seed leaf and usually without cambium tissue.
For details see the respective page in Wikipedia.
The following families of weeds are included:
- Alismataceae (water-plantain family) (6 species)
- Araceae (arum family) (2 species)
- Asparagaceae (asparagus family) (4 species)
- Commelinaceae (spiderwort family) (5 species)
- Cyperaceae (sedge family) (23 species)
- Dioscoreaceae (yam family) (2 species)
- Hydrocharitaceae (tape-grass family) (4 species)
- Poaceae (grass family) (171 species)
- Pontederiaceae (water-hyacinth family) (4 species)
- Typhaceae (cattail family) (4 species)