The wiki contains the database of scientists and professionals of the International Society for Pest Information (ISPI) with over 10,000 entries of authors and more than 100,000 scientific publications. To find a particular scientist search for the last name. The pages for the scientists contain the affiliation (for registered users, see the Template:Scientist for details) or a link to the affiliation on the ISPI website, usually followed by a list of publications.
How to add or delete an article to/from the publication list of a scientist
- Log in (register if you don't have an account yet).
- The publiaction needs to have been entered into the wiki already. Start with the list of journals/publications to find a particular article or to enter a new one.
- Click on the "Edit with form" tab at the top of the publication page.
- Enter (or delete) the name of the author in the field "Author page(s)". The spelling of the name has to match the page title of the respective scientist. If several authors are entered into this field, the names need to be separated by commas.
- On the page of the scientist click on the arrow just left of the search box and then on "Refresh". This step will update the publication list immediately. Otherwise the system might take a few days to update the list itself.